Why do we need supporting documents and resources ?
People who work in the Emergency Management sector seek to strive for excellence based on experience, past lessons learnt and research, to build their capability and capacity in the All Hazards management of emergency events. Collaborating with key stakeholders in the Tasmanian community, and in consultation with leading EM National experts, a number of supporting documents, policies, strategies and frameworks are consistently being developed. This page provides a suite of these useful resources and links that are provided to support those who work in (or have an interest in) the Emergency Management sector.
- TASDRA 2022 – Tasmanian Disaster Risk Assessment
- Tasmanian Emergency Risk Assessment Guidelines (TERAG)
- People at Increased Risk in an Emergency: A guide for Tasmanian government and non-government service providers
- Emergency Evacuation Framework
- Municipal Emergency Management Guidelines (MEMG)
- Managing Exercises: A Handbook for Tasmanian Government Agencies
- National Strategy for Disaster Resilience – Community Engagement Framework (EMA)
- National Strategy for Disaster Resilience
- Australian Institute of Disaster Resilience
- Australasian Fire and Emergency Services Council (AFAC)
- The Office of Security and Emergency Management (OSEM)