The Tasmanian Flood Mapping Projects provides information under the Creative Commons Licence 4.0 as directed under the Tasmanian Governments Open Data Policy .
The Data is accessible through TheLIST portal.
CREATIVE COMMONS STATEMENT
Licence URL: Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0
Please give attribution to: © State of Tasmania, 2019
The data provided has been collected, created or assembled as part of the strategic flood studies for the Tasmanian Flood Mapping Project, the SES may update the data sets from time to time as it requires.
- Digital Terrain Model (DTM) Methodology Report
- Digital Terrain Model (DTM) Validation Technical Report
- Tasmanian Calibration Rain Events Report
- Additional Calibration Rain Events Report
- Flow Gauge Rating Revision Report
- Process for Generating a “Structures Breached” DEM and Statewide Stream Network
- Tasmanian Hydrologic Soil Group Mapping
- Statewide Mannings Layer Documentation
The base data can be accessed through Land Information System Tasmania (theList)
Catchment Flood Studies and Mapping
If you require this document in a different format, email us at email@example.com and let us know.
Detailed flood studies – co-funding
Detailed studies will be delivered through the Storm and Flood Ready Program. Contact Lynley Hocking
Coordinator, Storm and Flood Ready Program on +61 3 6477 7858.