SES volunteers operate Driver Reviver sites around the state on public holidays such as Easter Monday, Australia Day and Queen’s Birthday.
Sites are located at:
- Paramatta Creek – Bass Highway, between Latrobe and Deloraine
- St Peters Pass – Midland Highway near Oatlands
- Fossey River – Murchison Highway near Mt Pearce
- Sideling Lookout – Tasman Highway between Launceston & Scottsdale
- Franklin River – Lyell Highway near Mt Arrowsmith
The Major National sponsor of Driver Reviver is TOLL (the Toll Group), with the Road Safety Task Force as the other major sponsor.
Additional sponsors include: MAIB, Bushells Tea, Bushells Coffee, The Arnotts Foundation, Sunshine Sugar and National Foods. Cadbury provides chocolates at Easter.
Wear Orange Wednesday (WOW Day) is an annual national celebration of the dedication and commitment of the thousands of men and women who selflessly volunteer their time and energy with their state or territory’s State Emergency Service.
There is a simply call to action for WOW Day: Wear Orange. Orange is the official colour of the State Emergency Services across the country so wearing orange on WOW Day is a great way to show support for all SES Volunteers.
Read more information about how you can support WOW Day on their website.