Resize Text RSS Feed Icon High Contrast Icon Print button

Frequently Asked Questions

SES Questions

When should I call the SES?

If you require assistance during severe weather or flood emergencies, you should call 132 500 to request help from your local SES Unit.

If the matter is life-threatening, call Triple Zero (000).

Close question

How do I become a Volunteer?

Web Questions

How do I get around the website?

How can I view the site in another language?

Having problems using the site?

What does Link to External Site Icon mean?

How can I print a page from the site exactly as it looks in my browser?