We the support the coordination of emergency management plans and policies identified by the Emergency Management Act 2006. This includes:
- municipal emergency management plans (maintained by councils on behalf of the Municipal Committees)
- regional emergency management plans (north west, northern, southern)
- the Tasmanian Emergency Management Plan
- special emergency management plans
- state, regional and municipal emergency management policies.
SES maintains the plan management system for these plans and provides advice and support to other government agencies who have other responsibilities related to emergency planning.
Tasmanian Emergency Management Plan Issue 8
View the latest Tasmanian Emergency Management Plan (Issue 8 October 2015).
- Tasmanian Emergency Management Plan – Foreword
- Section One – Overview
- Section Two – Governance and Management
- Section Three – Emergency Management Arrangements
- Section Four – Plan Administration
- Section Five – Appendices
- View the Tasmanian Emergency Management Plan Issue 8 (PDF).
Please email any suggestions for the next issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tasmanian Municipal Emergency Management Guidelines
View the latest Tasmanian Municipal Emergency Management Guidelines (Issue 1 2010)